CCC Help Korean
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on ATI's page. CCC Help Korean is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Korean. They take about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2011.0304.1134.20703
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program released by the software company ATI. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:46:19.333