CCC Help Korean
This info is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help Korean's main executable file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Korean. They occupy about 5.58 MB (5847568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (524.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2010.1228.2238.40637
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program released by ATI. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:08:27.477