CCC Help Korean
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2010.1116.2151.39231
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program marketed by ATI. Some users want to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:55:15.793