CCC Help Korean
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2010.1116.2151.39231
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program marketed by ATI. Some users want to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:55:15.793