CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. More info about the software CCC Help Korean can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Korean program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which take 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0811.2121.36462
of CCC Help Korean. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program by ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Korean with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:05:21.967