CCC Help Korean
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More details about the app CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Korean's main executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Korean version 2010.0930.2236.38732
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program released by ATI. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:52:13.073