CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. Further information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Korean version 2010.0825.2145.37182
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:38.173