CCC Help Korean
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. Take a look here
for more info on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Korean. They take an average of 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2010.0907.2139.37006
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by the software company ATI. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Korean in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:50:22.973