CCC Help Korean
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. Take a look here
for more info on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Korean. They take an average of 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2010.0907.2139.37006
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by the software company ATI. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Korean in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:50:22.973