CCC Help Korean
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Korean. They occupy about 3.24 MB (3401728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (338.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 0108.2146.2564.38893
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 16:00:52.010