CCC Help Korean
This web page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2011.0407.0735.11742
alone. For other CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:41:22.407