CCC Help Korean
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. More information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Korean. They take 9.44 MB (9899160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Korean version 2011.0705.1114.18310
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:06:19.243