CCC Help Korean
A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PC
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It is developed by ATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it takes close to 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2010.0511.2152.37435
alone. For other CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to erase CCC Help Korean from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Korean is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:41:35.273