CCC Help Korean
This info is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. More details about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Korean program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Korean. They occupy about 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2010.0909.1411.23625
alone. For other CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:41:43.737