CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. You can get more details on CCC Help Korean at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Korean. They occupy about 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Korean version 2010.0825.2204.37769
only. For other CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:36:53.473