CCC Help Korean
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Korean. They take about 4.19 MB (4395520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Korean version 2010.0623.2148.37335
only. For other CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:45:08.017