CCC Help Korean
This web page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. More details about the app CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Korean's main executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Korean. They take an average of 4.06 MB (4260352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0330.2134.36914
of CCC Help Korean. For more CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 23:44:57.253