CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. CCC Help Korean is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is comprised of the following executables which take 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Korean version 2011.0630.0015.41755
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Korean from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:25:50.420