This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GoodSync for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. You can find out more on Siber Systems or check for application updates here
. More info about the program GoodSync can be found at http://www.goodsync.com/
. GoodSync is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GoodSync.exe is the GoodSync's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.84 MB (6121712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside GoodSync. They take about 13.44 MB (14096939
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.15 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (5.84 MB)
- gsync.exe (3.15 MB)
- LogView.exe (3.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.10 KB)
The current page applies to GoodSync version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program released by the software company Siber Systems. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GoodSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync program will be found automatically. When you click GoodSync in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The software company is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoodSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 21:27:02.443