You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall VMware Workstation for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall VMware Workstation from your PCVMware, Inc.
. More data about VMware, Inc. can be read here
. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.29 MB (2401712 bytes) on disk and is labeled vmware.exe.
VMware Workstation contains of the executables below. They occupy 102.23 MB (107200416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (501.92 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (430.52 KB)
- openssl.exe (457.42 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (454.12 KB)
- vmnat.exe (387.92 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (3.56 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (365.42 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.73 MB)
- vmrest.exe (5.00 MB)
- vmrun.exe (458.92 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (653.92 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (52.43 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (98.42 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (14.73 MB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (692.92 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (4.31 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (95.42 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (122.92 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (209.42 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.48 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.29 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (1,018.92 KB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.18 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (271.92 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (266.92 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (28.92 KB)
- zip.exe (299.42 KB)
- ovftool.exe (4.82 MB)
- storePwd.exe (118.92 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (709.92 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (211.42 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (211.42 KB)
- tpm2emu.exe (1,013.42 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (19.90 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (17.86 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (15.35 MB)
This page is about VMware Workstation version 15.0.3
alone. For other VMware Workstation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VMware Workstation has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
VMware Workstation is an application marketed by the software company VMware, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VMware Workstation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VMware Workstation or simply click the Search field and type in "VMware Workstation". If it is installed on your PC the VMware Workstation app will be found very quickly. When you select VMware Workstation in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VMware Workstation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VMware Workstation.
8. After uninstalling VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VMware Workstation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VMware Workstation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VMware Workstation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-15 12:18:58.540