This web page is about VMware Workstation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall VMware Workstation from your systemVMware, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on VMware, Inc.. The application's main executable file is labeled vmware.exe and it has a size of 2.19 MB (2296984 bytes).
VMware Workstation installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 203.50 MB (213387904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- autostart-helper.exe (35.30 KB)
- containerd-shim-crx-v2.exe (20.13 MB)
- containerd.exe (18.53 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (542.66 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (435.74 KB)
- vmnat.exe (418.15 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (13.99 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (375.30 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.76 MB)
- vmrest.exe (6.18 MB)
- vmrun.exe (505.66 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (783.80 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (61.23 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (87.30 KB)
- vmware-autostart.exe (73.65 KB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (688.15 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (3.96 MB)
- vmware-tray.exe (121.65 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (201.15 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.60 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.19 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (1.03 MB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.23 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (285.66 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (280.15 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (34.65 KB)
- zip.exe (305.30 KB)
- docker-machine-driver-vmware.exe (8.68 MB)
- vctl.exe (26.86 MB)
- ovftool.exe (5.47 MB)
- storePwd.exe (144.30 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (780.30 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (217.30 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (217.30 KB)
- mksSandbox-debug.exe (5.22 MB)
- mksSandbox-stats.exe (4.46 MB)
- mksSandbox.exe (4.21 MB)
- tpm2emu.exe (986.65 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (26.51 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (23.29 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (19.71 MB)
This page is about VMware Workstation version 17.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of VMware Workstation:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation is an application marketed by VMware, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VMware Workstation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VMware Workstation or simply click the Search feature and type in "VMware Workstation". If it is installed on your PC the VMware Workstation program will be found very quickly. When you select VMware Workstation in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VMware Workstation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VMware Workstation.
8. After uninstalling VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VMware Workstation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VMware Workstation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VMware Workstation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-11-18 16:30:27.050