This page contains complete information on how to remove VMware Workstation for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VMware Workstation from your computerVMware, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on VMware, Inc.. The program's main executable file is called vmware.exe and it has a size of 2.14 MB (2239448 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with VMware Workstation. They take about 105.17 MB (110274320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (504.46 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (430.55 KB)
- openssl.exe (457.46 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (454.12 KB)
- vmnat.exe (389.96 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (3.58 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (361.96 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.67 MB)
- vmrest.exe (5.89 MB)
- vmrun.exe (460.96 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (714.46 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (55.92 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (97.96 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (14.76 MB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (668.46 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (3.71 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (91.46 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (114.96 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (196.46 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.48 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.14 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (1,017.96 KB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.18 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (272.96 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (267.96 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (28.96 KB)
- zip.exe (299.46 KB)
- ovftool.exe (4.87 MB)
- storePwd.exe (127.96 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (708.46 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (211.46 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (211.46 KB)
- tpm2emu.exe (1,003.96 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (21.08 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (18.78 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (15.99 MB)
The current web page applies to VMware Workstation version 15.5.2
only. You can find here a few links to other VMware Workstation versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
VMware Workstation is a program offered by the software company VMware, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VMware Workstation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VMware Workstation or simply click the Search feature and type in "VMware Workstation". If it exists on your system the VMware Workstation application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VMware Workstation in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VMware Workstation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VMware Workstation.
8. After uninstalling VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VMware Workstation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VMware Workstation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VMware Workstation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-13 13:27:21.447