This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall VMware Workstation for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VMware Workstation from your systemVMware, Inc.
. You can find out more on VMware, Inc. or check for application updates here
. VMware Workstation's main file takes around 2.29 MB (2401712 bytes) and is named vmware.exe.
VMware Workstation is comprised of the following executables which occupy 102.24 MB (107201440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (501.92 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (430.52 KB)
- openssl.exe (457.42 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (454.12 KB)
- vmnat.exe (387.92 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (3.56 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (365.42 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.73 MB)
- vmrest.exe (5.00 MB)
- vmrun.exe (458.92 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (653.92 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (52.43 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (98.42 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (14.73 MB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (692.92 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (4.31 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (95.42 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (122.92 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (209.42 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.48 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.29 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (1,018.92 KB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.18 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (271.92 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (266.92 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (28.92 KB)
- zip.exe (299.42 KB)
- ovftool.exe (4.82 MB)
- storePwd.exe (118.92 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (709.92 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (211.42 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (211.42 KB)
- tpm2emu.exe (1,013.42 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (19.90 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (17.86 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (15.35 MB)
This web page is about VMware Workstation version 15.0.4
alone. For other VMware Workstation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by VMware Workstation when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation is a program by VMware, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VMware Workstation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VMware Workstation or simply click the Search field and type in "VMware Workstation". If it is installed on your PC the VMware Workstation application will be found very quickly. When you click VMware Workstation in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VMware Workstation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VMware Workstation.
8. After uninstalling VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VMware Workstation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VMware Workstation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VMware Workstation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-01 11:59:15.550