VMware Workstation is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VMware Workstation from your systemVMware, Inc.
. You can read more on VMware, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.89 MB (1982952 bytes) on disk and is labeled vmware.exe.
VMware Workstation installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 108.41 MB (113675000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.04 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (444.48 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (430.57 KB)
- openssl.exe (458.48 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (435.98 KB)
- vmnat.exe (391.48 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (2.11 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (357.98 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.50 MB)
- vmrun.exe (466.98 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (896.98 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (34.71 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (97.48 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (11.90 MB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (655.48 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (5.08 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (90.48 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (109.48 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (197.98 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.30 MB)
- vmware.exe (1.89 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (914.98 KB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.07 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (264.48 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (259.98 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (26.48 KB)
- zip.exe (299.48 KB)
- ovftool.exe (6.71 MB)
- storePwd.exe (77.98 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (594.48 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (211.48 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (211.48 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (25.27 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (22.77 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (20.02 MB)
This web page is about VMware Workstation version 12.5.5
only. You can find here a few links to other VMware Workstation releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation is an application offered by VMware, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VMware Workstation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VMware Workstation or simply click the Search feature and type in "VMware Workstation". The VMware Workstation application will be found automatically. After you select VMware Workstation in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VMware Workstation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VMware Workstation.
8. After uninstalling VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VMware Workstation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VMware Workstation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VMware Workstation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-28 16:59:13.783