This page is about VMware Workstation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VMware Workstation from your computerVMware, Inc.
. Additional info about VMware, Inc. can be found here
. vmware.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.17 MB (2276192 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in VMware Workstation. They take 199.60 MB (209290696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- containerd-shim-crx-v2.exe (20.13 MB)
- containerd.exe (18.53 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (532.84 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (436.44 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (403.79 KB)
- vmnat.exe (418.23 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (14.25 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (374.73 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.74 MB)
- vmrest.exe (6.80 MB)
- vmrun.exe (506.23 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (776.73 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (59.75 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (86.23 KB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (685.23 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (3.70 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (99.23 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (120.34 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (196.84 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.57 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.17 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (1.01 MB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.21 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (285.23 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (279.73 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (34.73 KB)
- zip.exe (304.73 KB)
- docker-machine-driver-vmware.exe (8.68 MB)
- vctl.exe (26.81 MB)
- ovftool.exe (5.41 MB)
- storePwd.exe (135.34 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (752.16 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (217.34 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (216.73 KB)
- mksSandbox-debug.exe (4.74 MB)
- mksSandbox-stats.exe (4.12 MB)
- mksSandbox.exe (3.89 MB)
- tpm2emu.exe (985.73 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (24.98 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (22.27 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (18.72 MB)
This web page is about VMware Workstation version 16.2.4
only. Click on the links below for other VMware Workstation versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling VMware Workstation we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation is a program released by VMware, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VMware Workstation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VMware Workstation or simply activate the Search field and type in "VMware Workstation". If it is installed on your PC the VMware Workstation application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VMware Workstation in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VMware Workstation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VMware Workstation.
8. After removing VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VMware Workstation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VMware Workstation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VMware Workstation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-07-22 12:56:49.747