A way to uninstall VMware Workstation from your PC
VMware Workstation is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by VMware, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on VMware, Inc.. vmware.exe is the VMware Workstation's primary executable file and it takes around 1.89 MB (1982952 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in VMware Workstation. They take 108.46 MB (113724152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.04 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (444.48 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (430.57 KB)
- openssl.exe (458.48 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (435.98 KB)
- vmnat.exe (391.48 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (2.11 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (357.98 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.50 MB)
- vmrun.exe (466.98 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (896.98 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (34.71 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (97.48 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (11.90 MB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (655.48 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (5.09 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (90.48 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (109.48 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (197.98 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.30 MB)
- vmware.exe (1.89 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (914.98 KB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.07 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (264.48 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (259.98 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (26.48 KB)
- zip.exe (299.48 KB)
- ovftool.exe (6.71 MB)
- storePwd.exe (77.98 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (594.48 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (211.48 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (211.48 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (25.28 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (22.78 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (20.03 MB)
This data is about VMware Workstation version 12.5.7
only. Click on the links below for other VMware Workstation versions:
...click to view all...
VMware Workstation has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
How to delete VMware Workstation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
VMware Workstation is an application marketed by VMware, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VMware Workstation or simply activate the Search field and type in "VMware Workstation". If it exists on your system the VMware Workstation program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VMware Workstation in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VMware Workstation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VMware Workstation.
8. After uninstalling VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VMware Workstation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VMware Workstation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed VMware Workstation:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VMware Workstation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-23 04:03:05.660