VMware Workstation is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall VMware Workstation from your computerVMware, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on VMware, Inc.. vmware.exe is the VMware Workstation's main executable file and it takes about 2.02 MB (2117552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in VMware Workstation. They occupy 106.42 MB (111594344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.04 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (480.92 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (430.52 KB)
- openssl.exe (453.42 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (436.42 KB)
- vmnat.exe (392.92 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (2.18 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (357.92 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.52 MB)
- vmrun.exe (498.42 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (654.92 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (44.98 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (94.42 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (13.68 MB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (617.92 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (4.72 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (86.92 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (112.92 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (196.42 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.38 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.02 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (930.92 KB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.06 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (265.92 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (261.42 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (25.92 KB)
- zip.exe (299.42 KB)
- ovftool.exe (4.80 MB)
- storePwd.exe (77.92 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (663.43 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (211.42 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (211.42 KB)
- tpm2emu.exe (1,001.42 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (23.92 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (21.92 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (19.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.1.6
of VMware Workstation. Click on the links below for other VMware Workstation versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove VMware Workstation.Folders left behind when you uninstall VMware Workstation:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove VMware Workstation:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation is an application by the software company VMware, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall VMware Workstation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VMware Workstation or simply click the Search feature and type in "VMware Workstation". If it exists on your system the VMware Workstation app will be found very quickly. After you select VMware Workstation in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VMware Workstation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VMware Workstation.
8. After removing VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VMware Workstation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VMware Workstation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VMware Workstation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-21 18:36:34.440