You can find on this page details on how to remove VMware Workstation for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall VMware Workstation from your systemVMware, Inc.
. More data about VMware, Inc. can be found here
. vmware.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.87 MB (1961664 bytes) on disk.
VMware Workstation is composed of the following executables which take 107.04 MB (112236240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (581.69 KB)
- drvInst64.exe (436.69 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (422.78 KB)
- openssl.exe (424.19 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (432.19 KB)
- vmnat.exe (382.69 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (2.10 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (349.69 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.46 MB)
- vmrun.exe (457.69 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (886.19 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (34.71 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (87.69 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (11.89 MB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (644.19 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (5.07 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (82.69 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (101.69 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (190.19 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.29 MB)
- vmware.exe (1.87 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (737.19 KB)
- vnetlib64.exe (887.69 KB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (256.69 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (252.19 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (18.69 KB)
- zip.exe (139.69 KB)
- ovftool.exe (6.71 MB)
- storePwd.exe (70.19 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (585.19 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (203.69 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (203.69 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (25.24 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (22.74 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (20.00 MB)
This data is about VMware Workstation version 12.0.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other VMware Workstation versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall VMware Workstation.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
VMware Workstation is an application released by the software company VMware, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VMware Workstation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VMware Workstation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VMware Workstation". If it is installed on your PC the VMware Workstation program will be found very quickly. When you select VMware Workstation in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VMware Workstation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VMware Workstation.
8. After removing VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VMware Workstation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VMware Workstation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VMware Workstation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:27:18.070