This web page is about VMware Workstation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall VMware Workstation from your systemVMware, Inc.
. Further information on VMware, Inc. can be found here
. vmware.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.13 MB (2230832 bytes) on disk.
VMware Workstation installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 119.58 MB (125386608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (524.55 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (432.64 KB)
- openssl.exe (459.21 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (454.12 KB)
- vmnat.exe (399.05 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (3.57 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (370.55 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.67 MB)
- vmrest.exe (5.89 MB)
- vmrun.exe (468.21 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (720.05 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (55.92 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (97.55 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (14.79 MB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (662.71 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (3.09 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (95.71 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (116.55 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (193.21 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.53 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.13 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (1.01 MB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.21 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (281.55 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (276.05 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (31.21 KB)
- zip.exe (301.21 KB)
- cdb.exe (480.83 KB)
- ovftool.exe (5.02 MB)
- storePwd.exe (129.71 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (710.21 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (213.21 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (213.21 KB)
- mksSandbox-debug.exe (3.46 MB)
- mksSandbox-stats.exe (3.11 MB)
- mksSandbox.exe (2.93 MB)
- tpm2emu.exe (1,011.71 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (22.94 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (20.53 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (17.10 MB)
The current page applies to VMware Workstation version 15.5.6
alone. You can find here a few links to other VMware Workstation releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling VMware Workstation we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by VMware Workstation's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation is an application offered by VMware, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VMware Workstation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VMware Workstation or simply click the Search feature and type in "VMware Workstation". If it is installed on your PC the VMware Workstation app will be found automatically. After you select VMware Workstation in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VMware Workstation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VMware Workstation.
8. After removing VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VMware Workstation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VMware Workstation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VMware Workstation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 08:12:06.210