You can find on this page details on how to uninstall VMware Workstation for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VMware Workstation from your PCVMware, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on VMware, Inc.. vmware.exe is the VMware Workstation's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.17 MB (2270496 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in VMware Workstation. They occupy 199.46 MB (209147792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- containerd-shim-crx-v2.exe (20.12 MB)
- containerd.exe (18.53 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (530.37 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (433.96 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (404.17 KB)
- vmnat.exe (416.37 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (14.25 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (372.87 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.74 MB)
- vmrest.exe (6.80 MB)
- vmrun.exe (504.37 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (771.77 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (59.75 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (84.37 KB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (680.28 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (3.70 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (97.37 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (117.87 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (194.37 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.56 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.17 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (1.01 MB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.21 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (283.37 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (274.78 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (32.87 KB)
- zip.exe (302.87 KB)
- docker-machine-driver-vmware.exe (8.68 MB)
- vctl.exe (26.81 MB)
- ovftool.exe (5.41 MB)
- storePwd.exe (132.87 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (752.16 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (211.77 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (214.87 KB)
- mksSandbox-debug.exe (4.74 MB)
- mksSandbox-stats.exe (4.12 MB)
- mksSandbox.exe (3.89 MB)
- tpm2emu.exe (980.78 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (24.98 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (22.27 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (18.72 MB)
This web page is about VMware Workstation version 16.2.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of VMware Workstation:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall VMware Workstation you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation is a program released by VMware, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VMware Workstation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VMware Workstation or simply click the Search feature and type in "VMware Workstation". The VMware Workstation application will be found very quickly. When you select VMware Workstation in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VMware Workstation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VMware Workstation.
8. After uninstalling VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VMware Workstation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VMware Workstation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VMware Workstation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-11-10 01:28:21.903