This web page contains complete information on how to remove VMware Workstation for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VMware Workstation from your computerVMware, Inc.
. Further information on VMware, Inc. can be found here
. vmware.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.29 MB (2402224 bytes) on disk.
VMware Workstation contains of the executables below. They take 102.23 MB (107196832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (501.92 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (430.52 KB)
- openssl.exe (459.92 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (454.12 KB)
- vmnat.exe (386.92 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (3.56 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (365.42 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.73 MB)
- vmrest.exe (5.00 MB)
- vmrun.exe (458.92 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (653.92 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (52.43 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (98.42 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (14.73 MB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (692.92 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (4.31 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (95.42 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (122.92 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (209.42 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.48 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.29 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (1,019.42 KB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.18 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (271.92 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (266.92 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (28.92 KB)
- zip.exe (299.42 KB)
- ovftool.exe (4.82 MB)
- storePwd.exe (118.92 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (709.92 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (211.42 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (211.42 KB)
- tpm2emu.exe (1,013.42 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (19.90 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (17.86 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (15.34 MB)
This info is about VMware Workstation version 15.0.2
only. You can find here a few links to other VMware Workstation versions:
...click to view all...
VMware Workstation has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional values that you should delete:
VMware Workstation is an application by VMware, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VMware Workstation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VMware Workstation or simply click the Search feature and type in "VMware Workstation". If it exists on your system the VMware Workstation program will be found very quickly. When you click VMware Workstation in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VMware Workstation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VMware Workstation.
8. After removing VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VMware Workstation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VMware Workstation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VMware Workstation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-23 13:34:46.857