You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VMware Workstation for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VMware Workstation from your systemVMware, Inc.
. Further information on VMware, Inc. can be seen here
. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.18 MB (2282600 bytes) on disk and is named vmware.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VMware Workstation. They take 208.40 MB (218527184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- containerd-shim-crx-v2.exe (20.12 MB)
- containerd.exe (18.52 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (526.25 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (431.20 KB)
- openssl.exe (461.25 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (454.12 KB)
- vmnat.exe (411.10 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (14.25 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (372.25 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.71 MB)
- vmrest.exe (6.23 MB)
- vmrun.exe (492.75 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (736.75 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (58.05 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (85.25 KB)
- vmware-hostd.exe (14.52 MB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (678.75 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (3.24 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (97.75 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (115.10 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (193.75 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.47 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.18 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (1.01 MB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.21 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (283.25 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (274.60 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (33.25 KB)
- zip.exe (300.10 KB)
- docker-machine-driver-vmware.exe (8.68 MB)
- vctl.exe (26.81 MB)
- ovftool.exe (5.02 MB)
- storePwd.exe (132.60 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (758.10 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (215.25 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (215.25 KB)
- mksSandbox-debug.exe (4.01 MB)
- mksSandbox-stats.exe (3.53 MB)
- mksSandbox.exe (3.33 MB)
- tpm2emu.exe (957.60 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (23.93 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (21.47 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (17.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.1.2
of VMware Workstation. You can find here a few links to other VMware Workstation releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling VMware Workstation we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by VMware Workstation when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation is a program released by VMware, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VMware Workstation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VMware Workstation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VMware Workstation". If it exists on your system the VMware Workstation program will be found very quickly. When you click VMware Workstation in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VMware Workstation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VMware Workstation.
8. After removing VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VMware Workstation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VMware Workstation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VMware Workstation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-19 15:23:18.013