VMware Workstation is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VMware Workstation from your PCVMware, Inc.
. Further information on VMware, Inc. can be found here
. vmware.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.17 MB (2270488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VMware Workstation. They take about 199.44 MB (209126160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- containerd-shim-crx-v2.exe (20.12 MB)
- containerd.exe (18.52 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (530.37 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (430.88 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (404.17 KB)
- vmnat.exe (416.37 KB)
- vmnetcfg.exe (14.25 MB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (369.78 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.73 MB)
- vmrest.exe (6.79 MB)
- vmrun.exe (504.37 KB)
- vmss2core.exe (774.87 KB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (59.75 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (81.28 KB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (683.37 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (3.70 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (97.37 KB)
- vmware-tray.exe (114.78 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (191.27 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.56 MB)
- vmware.exe (2.17 MB)
- vnetlib.exe (1.01 MB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.21 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (280.28 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (274.78 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (32.87 KB)
- zip.exe (302.87 KB)
- docker-machine-driver-vmware.exe (8.68 MB)
- vctl.exe (26.81 MB)
- ovftool.exe (5.41 MB)
- storePwd.exe (129.78 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (752.16 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (214.87 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (211.77 KB)
- mksSandbox-debug.exe (4.74 MB)
- mksSandbox-stats.exe (4.12 MB)
- mksSandbox.exe (3.89 MB)
- tpm2emu.exe (983.87 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (24.98 MB)
- vmware-vmx-stats.exe (22.27 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (18.72 MB)
This data is about VMware Workstation version 16.2.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of VMware Workstation:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling VMware Workstation we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by VMware Workstation's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Workstation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\VMware, Inc.\VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation is a program by VMware, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove VMware Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VMware Workstation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VMware Workstation or simply click the Search field and type in "VMware Workstation". If it is installed on your PC the VMware Workstation program will be found very quickly. After you select VMware Workstation in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VMware Workstation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VMware Workstation.
8. After uninstalling VMware Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VMware Workstation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VMware Workstation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that VMware Workstation by VMware, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VMware Workstation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-01-19 11:32:38.563