This web page is about SaAT Netizen for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on AhnLab, Inc.. SaAT Netizen is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. SaAT Netizen's main file takes about 1.30 MB (1362568 bytes) and its name is ahnrpt.exe.
SaAT Netizen installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 28.41 MB (29785040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.30 MB)
- akdve.exe (175.76 KB)
- asdcli.exe (1,006.36 KB)
- asdcr.exe (761.65 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (733.38 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (759.65 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (370.66 KB)
- aupasd.exe (698.34 KB)
- nzsess.exe (4.11 MB)
- nzupui.exe (478.13 KB)
- pscan.exe (686.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (554.20 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (697.17 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- certutil_.exe (556.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.78 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.74 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (446.17 KB)
- autoup.exe (235.16 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.08 MB)
- mautoup.exe (107.78 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.39 MB)
- nzotplnchr32.exe (194.63 KB)
- nzsess32.exe (462.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of SaAT Netizen. You can find here a few links to other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application marketed by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". The SaAT Netizen app will be found very quickly. When you select SaAT Netizen in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-13 08:15:32.547