SaAT Netizen is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AhnLab, Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall SaAT Netizen. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.10 MB (1157080 bytes) on disk and is titled ahnrpt.exe.
SaAT Netizen installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.80 MB (24960512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.10 MB)
- AKDVE.exe (171.43 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (964.42 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (639.42 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (630.92 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (2.77 MB)
- ASDWsc.exe (334.85 KB)
- AupASD.exe (669.92 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.58 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.64 KB)
- PScan.exe (589.92 KB)
- Uninst.exe (486.09 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (215.08 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.02 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.72 KB)
- autoup.exe (260.94 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.12 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.08 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.48 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (144.22 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (185.14 KB)
The current page applies to SaAT Netizen version 22.214.171.1242
alone. For more SaAT Netizen versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program by AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SaAT Netizen with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search feature and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SaAT Netizen in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 03:12:01.753