You can find on this page details on how to remove SaAT Netizen for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. More info about AhnLab, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall SaAT Netizen. ahnrpt.exe is the SaAT Netizen's main executable file and it takes about 1.08 MB (1137224 bytes) on disk.
SaAT Netizen installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.22 MB (20155904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.08 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (105.19 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (776.16 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (584.66 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (575.16 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (638.93 KB)
- ASDWsc.exe (322.96 KB)
- AupASD.exe (575.43 KB)
- NzOtpLnchr.exe (194.63 KB)
- nzsess.exe (2.62 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (379.13 KB)
- PScan.exe (556.66 KB)
- uninst.exe (500.75 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (597.66 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (432.97 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.80 KB)
- RestoreU.exe (187.80 KB)
- autoup.exe (231.16 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- btscan.exe (2.81 MB)
This page is about SaAT Netizen version 22.214.171.1249
only. Click on the links below for other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program by AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SaAT Netizen from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SaAT Netizen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-23 12:30:39.577