You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PCAhnLab, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on AhnLab, Inc.. SaAT Netizen is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ahnrpt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.17 MB (1224792 bytes) on disk.
SaAT Netizen contains of the executables below. They take 31.08 MB (32587416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.17 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (949.69 KB)
- asdcr.exe (716.69 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (674.69 KB)
- asdup.exe (720.69 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (298.65 KB)
- aupasd.exe (648.69 KB)
- nzsess.exe (3.96 MB)
- nzupui.exe (446.67 KB)
- pscan.exe (645.69 KB)
- uninst.exe (544.98 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (688.66 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- certutil_.exe (556.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.84 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.75 KB)
- autoup.exe (234.20 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.07 MB)
- mautoup.exe (111.83 KB)
- nzotplnchr32.exe (194.67 KB)
- nzsess32.exe (440.17 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.20 MB)
This data is about SaAT Netizen version 126.96.36.1991
only. For more SaAT Netizen versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application released by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SaAT Netizen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-23 08:14:16.870