SaAT Netizen is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. You can read more on AhnLab, Inc. or check for application updates here
. SaAT Netizen is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall SaAT Netizen by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ahnrpt.exe and occupies 973.59 KB (996960 bytes).
SaAT Netizen is composed of the following executables which take 23.58 MB (24725440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (973.59 KB)
- AKDVE.EXE (171.43 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (964.42 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (639.42 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (630.92 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (2.77 MB)
- ASDWsc.exe (334.85 KB)
- AupASD.exe (669.92 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.57 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.72 KB)
- pscan.exe (589.92 KB)
- Uninst.exe (527.27 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (215.08 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.02 KB)
- autoup.exe (260.94 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- afquavw.exe (303.57 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.12 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.08 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.43 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (144.22 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (184.72 KB)
The current web page applies to SaAT Netizen version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SaAT Netizen:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program offered by AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SaAT Netizen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it exists on your system the SaAT Netizen program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SaAT Netizen in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SaAT Netizen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 11:18:23.693