SaAT Netizen is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AhnLab, Inc.. Usually the SaAT Netizen application is installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. The application's main executable file is called NzSess.exe and it has a size of 3.67 MB (3845264 bytes).
SaAT Netizen installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.80 MB (21808136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.13 MB)
- AKDVE.exe (175.31 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (892.47 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (674.97 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (660.97 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (710.97 KB)
- ASDWsc.exe (360.30 KB)
- AupASD.exe (637.47 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.67 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (195.14 KB)
- PScan.exe (622.97 KB)
- Uninst.exe (487.27 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (214.66 KB)
- restoreu.exe (186.61 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.72 KB)
- autoup.exe (262.02 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.13 MB)
- mautoup.exe (102.66 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.57 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (144.64 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (197.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of SaAT Netizen. Click on the links below for other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program released by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SaAT Netizen from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it exists on your system the SaAT Netizen program will be found very quickly. When you click SaAT Netizen in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SaAT Netizen in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 23:59:09.790