SaAT Netizen is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on AhnLab, Inc.. Usually the SaAT Netizen application is installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, depending on the user's option during install. SaAT Netizen's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1366096 bytes) on disk and is named ahnrpt.exe.
The executable files below are part of SaAT Netizen. They take about 28.04 MB (29407280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.30 MB)
- akdve.exe (175.76 KB)
- asdcli.exe (1,006.36 KB)
- asdcr.exe (761.65 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (733.38 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (759.65 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (370.66 KB)
- aupasd.exe (698.34 KB)
- nzsess.exe (4.11 MB)
- nzupui.exe (478.13 KB)
- pscan.exe (686.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (554.30 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (697.17 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- certutil_.exe (556.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.78 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.74 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (446.17 KB)
- autoup.exe (236.16 KB)
- v3restore.exe (351.68 KB)
- restore.exe (231.61 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.09 MB)
- mautoup.exe (107.78 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.46 MB)
- nzotplnchr32.exe (194.63 KB)
- nzsess32.exe (462.63 KB)
The current page applies to SaAT Netizen version 184.108.40.2066
only. For other SaAT Netizen versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program marketed by AhnLab, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SaAT Netizen from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it exists on your system the SaAT Netizen application will be found automatically. After you click SaAT Netizen in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-10 11:49:34.500