This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. More information about AhnLab, Inc. can be read here
. Usually the SaAT Netizen program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall SaAT Netizen. SaAT Netizen's main file takes around 1.12 MB (1175592 bytes) and its name is ahnrpt.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SaAT Netizen. They take about 21.82 MB (22885152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.12 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.31 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (902.47 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (674.97 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (721.47 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (709.47 KB)
- ASDWsc.exe (360.30 KB)
- AupASD.exe (639.47 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.83 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (402.64 KB)
- pscan.exe (631.47 KB)
- Uninst.exe (488.69 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.85 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.72 KB)
- autoup.exe (262.02 KB)
- regrestore.exe (229.72 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- afquavw.exe (303.57 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.13 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.64 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (145.14 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (197.64 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (892.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of SaAT Netizen. You can find below info on other application versions of SaAT Netizen:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program marketed by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SaAT Netizen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". The SaAT Netizen app will be found very quickly. After you select SaAT Netizen in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SaAT Netizen supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-03-01 06:42:47.220