SaAT Netizen is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PCAhnLab, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AhnLab, Inc.. SaAT Netizen is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. SaAT Netizen's main file takes about 997.82 KB (1021768 bytes) and its name is ahnrpt.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SaAT Netizen. They occupy 23.83 MB (24989056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (997.82 KB)
- AKDVE.EXE (171.43 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (964.42 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (639.42 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (630.92 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (2.77 MB)
- ASDWsc.exe (334.85 KB)
- AupASD.exe (669.92 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.57 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.64 KB)
- pscan.exe (589.92 KB)
- Uninst.exe (531.68 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (215.08 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.02 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.72 KB)
- autoup.exe (260.94 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- afquavw.exe (303.57 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.12 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.08 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.44 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (144.22 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (184.64 KB)
This info is about SaAT Netizen version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SaAT Netizen:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program released by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SaAT Netizen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it exists on your system the SaAT Netizen program will be found very quickly. After you click SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-11 20:35:43.967