You can find below details on how to remove SaAT Netizen for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on AhnLab, Inc.. SaAT Netizen is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. SaAT Netizen's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. ahnrpt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.16 MB (1214256 bytes) on disk.
SaAT Netizen is comprised of the following executables which take 26.12 MB (27386832
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.16 MB)
- AKDVE.exe (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (947.67 KB)
- asdcr.exe (684.67 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (674.67 KB)
- asdup.exe (719.67 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (298.63 KB)
- aupasd.exe (648.17 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.91 MB)
- nzupui.exe (446.16 KB)
- pscan.exe (644.17 KB)
- Uninst.exe (500.77 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.83 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.75 KB)
- autoup.exe (231.19 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.06 MB)
- mautoup.exe (111.83 KB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (194.63 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.04 MB)
- NzSess32.exe (439.16 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (946.17 KB)
The current web page applies to SaAT Netizen version 126.96.36.1990
alone. For more SaAT Netizen versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application released by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SaAT Netizen from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SaAT Netizen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-03 20:20:15.227