SaAT Netizen is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. You can find out more on AhnLab, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the SaAT Netizen application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory, depending on the user's option during install. SaAT Netizen's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. ahnrpt.exe is the SaAT Netizen's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.31 MB (1374328 bytes) on disk.
SaAT Netizen installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.04 MB (30451104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.31 MB)
- akdve.exe (176.73 KB)
- asdcli.exe (1,016.95 KB)
- asdcr.exe (759.63 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (735.35 KB)
- asdup.exe (759.63 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (370.63 KB)
- aupasd.exe (706.94 KB)
- nzsess.exe (4.11 MB)
- nzupui.exe (479.10 KB)
- pscan.exe (688.13 KB)
- sctx.exe (593.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (552.07 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (697.17 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- certutil_.exe (556.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.78 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.74 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (446.17 KB)
- autoup.exe (236.63 KB)
- v3restore.exe (351.68 KB)
- restore.exe (231.61 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.10 MB)
- mautoup.exe (107.78 KB)
- nzotplnchr32.exe (194.60 KB)
- nzsess32.exe (462.60 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.116
of SaAT Netizen. You can find here a few links to other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application marketed by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it exists on your system the SaAT Netizen app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SaAT Netizen supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-07-04 06:19:12.240