SaAT Netizen is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PCAhnLab, Inc.
. More info about AhnLab, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SaAT Netizen by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SaAT Netizen's main file takes about 1.13 MB (1183352 bytes) and is named ahnrpt.exe.
The executables below are part of SaAT Netizen. They take about 20.78 MB (21784192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.13 MB)
- AKDVE.exe (173.05 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (892.47 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (674.97 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (660.97 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (710.97 KB)
- ASDWsc.exe (360.30 KB)
- AupASD.exe (637.47 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.67 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (195.14 KB)
- PScan.exe (622.97 KB)
- Uninst.exe (487.32 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (214.66 KB)
- restoreu.exe (186.61 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.72 KB)
- autoup.exe (262.02 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.13 MB)
- mautoup.exe (102.66 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.56 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (144.64 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (197.14 KB)
This page is about SaAT Netizen version 188.8.131.527
alone. For other SaAT Netizen versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application offered by AhnLab, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SaAT Netizen in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-17 10:27:32.423