This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on AhnLab, Inc.. SaAT Netizen is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1181856 bytes) on disk and is labeled ahnrpt.exe.
SaAT Netizen is composed of the following executables which take 31.18 MB (32695480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.13 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (970.43 KB)
- asdcr.exe (721.69 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (677.19 KB)
- asdup.exe (725.19 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (304.27 KB)
- aupasd.exe (663.42 KB)
- nzsess.exe (3.97 MB)
- nzupui.exe (450.67 KB)
- pscan.exe (650.69 KB)
- uninst.exe (545.07 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (697.17 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- certutil_.exe (556.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.84 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.75 KB)
- autoup.exe (234.20 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.07 MB)
- mautoup.exe (111.83 KB)
- nzotplnchr32.exe (194.67 KB)
- nzsess32.exe (440.17 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1682
of SaAT Netizen. Click on the links below for other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SaAT Netizen with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". The SaAT Netizen application will be found very quickly. After you click SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SaAT Netizen in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-21 23:20:29.970