This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PCAhnLab, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on AhnLab, Inc.. Usually the SaAT Netizen application is found in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. SaAT Netizen's main file takes about 3.66 MB (3838096 bytes) and is called NzSess.exe.
SaAT Netizen installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.84 MB (20808720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.11 MB)
- AKDVE.exe (173.05 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (892.47 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (674.97 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (660.97 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (710.97 KB)
- ASDWsc.exe (360.30 KB)
- AupASD.exe (637.47 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.66 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (195.14 KB)
- PScan.exe (622.97 KB)
- Uninst.exe (487.06 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (214.66 KB)
- restoreu.exe (186.61 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.72 KB)
- autoup.exe (262.02 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.13 MB)
- mautoup.exe (102.66 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.55 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (144.64 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (197.14 KB)
The current page applies to SaAT Netizen version 126.96.36.1997
only. Click on the links below for other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program offered by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SaAT Netizen with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SaAT Netizen in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-29 00:28:01.343