You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PCAhnLab, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on AhnLab, Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory (same installation drive as Windows). SaAT Netizen's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. SaAT Netizen's main file takes around 1.16 MB (1214256 bytes) and is called ahnrpt.exe.
SaAT Netizen installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 31.50 MB (33026200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.16 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (946.17 KB)
- asdcr.exe (684.67 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (674.17 KB)
- asdup.exe (719.17 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (298.13 KB)
- aupasd.exe (647.67 KB)
- nzsess.exe (3.87 MB)
- nzupui.exe (446.16 KB)
- pscan.exe (643.67 KB)
- uninst.exe (500.71 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (673.47 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (458.52 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.80 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (195.14 KB)
- autoup.exe (231.19 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.06 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (419.16 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.85 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (194.63 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (909.66 KB)
This info is about SaAT Netizen version 22.214.171.1246
only. You can find below info on other versions of SaAT Netizen:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program released by AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SaAT Netizen from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SaAT Netizen in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-29 21:49:33.100