This page contains complete information on how to remove SaAT Netizen for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AhnLab, Inc.. Usually the SaAT Netizen program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ahnrpt.exe is the SaAT Netizen's main executable file and it takes around 1.12 MB (1178808 bytes) on disk.
SaAT Netizen contains of the executables below. They take 20.97 MB (21992184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.12 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (908.43 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (675.43 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (665.47 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (713.93 KB)
- ASDWsc.exe (363.77 KB)
- AupASD.exe (642.43 KB)
- NzSess.exe (4.02 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (446.14 KB)
- PScan.exe (635.16 KB)
- Uninst.exe (500.43 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (673.47 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (458.52 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.81 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (195.14 KB)
- autoup.exe (262.67 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.12 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.76 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (194.64 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (417.13 KB)
This data is about SaAT Netizen version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find here a few links to other SaAT Netizen releases:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program offered by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SaAT Netizen in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:28:01.260