You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. More information about AhnLab, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the SaAT Netizen program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SaAT Netizen by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SaAT Netizen's main file takes around 1.17 MB (1231968 bytes) and is called ahnrpt.exe.
SaAT Netizen contains of the executables below. They take 31.13 MB (32643800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.17 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (949.69 KB)
- asdcr.exe (716.69 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (674.69 KB)
- asdup.exe (720.69 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (298.65 KB)
- aupasd.exe (648.69 KB)
- nzsess.exe (3.96 MB)
- nzupui.exe (446.67 KB)
- pscan.exe (645.69 KB)
- uninst.exe (545.00 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (688.66 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- certutil_.exe (556.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.84 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.75 KB)
- autoup.exe (234.20 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.07 MB)
- mautoup.exe (111.83 KB)
- nzotplnchr32.exe (194.67 KB)
- nzsess32.exe (440.17 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.24 MB)
The current page applies to SaAT Netizen version 220.127.116.115
only. Click on the links below for other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application released by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SaAT Netizen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SaAT Netizen in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-16 13:16:24.543