You can find on this page details on how to remove SaAT Netizen for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AhnLab, Inc.. SaAT Netizen is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. SaAT Netizen's main file takes around 1.16 MB (1214256 bytes) and is named ahnrpt.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SaAT Netizen. They take 31.51 MB (33040760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.16 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (946.17 KB)
- asdcr.exe (684.67 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (674.17 KB)
- asdup.exe (719.17 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (298.13 KB)
- aupasd.exe (647.67 KB)
- nzsess.exe (3.88 MB)
- nzupui.exe (446.16 KB)
- pscan.exe (643.67 KB)
- uninst.exe (500.19 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (673.47 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (458.52 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.80 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- autoup.exe (231.19 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.06 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (194.63 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (419.16 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.85 MB)
- ASDCli.exe (908.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.118
of SaAT Netizen. You can find below a few links to other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application by AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SaAT Netizen from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search feature and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen program will be found very quickly. After you select SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-16 14:00:39.803