SaAT Netizen is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AhnLab, Inc.. SaAT Netizen is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. AhnRpt.exe is the SaAT Netizen's primary executable file and it takes about 997.82 KB (1021768 bytes) on disk.
SaAT Netizen is comprised of the following executables which occupy 22.61 MB (23706096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AhnRpt.exe (997.82 KB)
- AKDVE.EXE (171.43 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (964.42 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (639.42 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (630.92 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (2.77 MB)
- ASDWsc.exe (334.85 KB)
- AupASD.exe (669.92 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.57 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.64 KB)
- pscan.exe (589.92 KB)
- Uninst.exe (531.68 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (215.08 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.02 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.72 KB)
- autoup.exe (260.94 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.12 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.08 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.48 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (144.22 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (184.64 KB)
The current web page applies to SaAT Netizen version 220.127.116.110
alone. For more SaAT Netizen versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application by AhnLab, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". The SaAT Netizen app will be found automatically. After you click SaAT Netizen in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SaAT Netizen supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 02:44:53.943